Calling all Women/Trans/Femme mountain bikers! Join SheJumps for a community meet-up at Trestle Bike Park on Saturday, Sept 9th!
Plan for the day
We’ll meet in the morning for coffee and divide up into groups based on riding level and goals for the day. Groups of 2–5 people will ride together, and we’ll meet up for lunch and again at the end of the day.
Note: This is not a guide-led event, and there will be no formal coaching or instruction.
- 9am – Meet at Goodys Mountain Creperie in the Winter Park Village
- 10am-1pm – Ride!
- 1pm ish – Meet for lunch at Derailer Bar, find new friends to ride with
- 2pm-5pm – Ride!
- 5pm – Meet at Stoney’s for post-ride hang-out and happy hour
- The meet-up is FREE but riders must purchase their own lift ticket through Trestle Bike Park.
- Lift tickets are available via this link.
- Lift tickets cost $74/day. This cost can go up if you choose to book within 48 hours of the event.
A few important notes:
- Participants should be comfortable riding intermediate trails in their home area.
- No prior experience at Trestle is needed.
- Full-face helmets and knee/elbow pads are strongly recommended and can be rented at the mountain.
- This is not a guide-led event and there will be no official coaching or instruction.
Bring your bike, your friends, and your excitement to make new friends and build community!
For any questions, email SheJumps volunteer Mara Berde, [email protected].